The one thing that held people pursuing their dream is fear of failure and to overcome that, one needs to have self-confidence. If we do anything with the mindset of having nothing to lose than no uncertainties can ever stop us achieving what we ever dream of.
Being interviewed for a job can make you nervous, sacred and doubtful about your own abilities. And to add to these feelings you need to come across as cool, clam and confident during the interview. The question is How to build self-confidence? Do you believe in yourself? If the answer is yes than why to worry, but if the answer is No , than why to worry, as I have the list of ways that can help you overcome this fear and make you a confident interviewee.
Continue reading “10 ways to Boost Confidence at a Job Interview- Campus To Corporate”
This is my Fourth post on the theme Campus to Corporate. Hiring manager decides to call for an interview based on your impressive Resume and after you clear your other rounds like, technical, aptitude and group discussion.Therefore personal Interview is one of the most crucial in the process of recruitment as this is the final round which decides whether you are in or out.
Job interviews are of utmost importance for you as a job aspirants, especially if you are taking your first step in this regards. Hiring manager calls for an interview only if you pass through Group discussion especially if they are going for mass hiring. A good interview can make or break the confidence of a job seeker. In this world of employment it is more important than ever to have good interviewing skills due to increasing competition and the main reason for this is that graduation rates are increasing and students will leave college with more competition. If you fail to create a good impression it could cost you an opportunity.
This shows that having good grades and appropriate working experience is not enough to get your dream job, you need to have strong interviewing skills.
Planning and preparation before the interview
Continue reading “Ace Your Interview Skills – Campus To Corporate”
- Collect as much as information as you can about the organization you will be going for an interview.
- Go through the job description and requirement in detail as you will know what is expected from you.
- Resume and Interview call letter should be carried along when you are called for an interview.
- It is important that you confirm the date and venue before you head for the interview.
- Groom properly and look your professional (Dressing) best.
- Conduct mock interview with your friends and family members.
- Be prepared with the expected questions you expect, read and reread and edit them to make them concise and practice these polished answers out loud, repeatedly.
- Try to be positive and do not worry about outcome.