Amidst Convid -19 though some companies have freeze their hiring process due to which unemployment are at its peak but the good news is few companies have actually accelerated their hiring process and one of the reason is that recruiters are finding it easy to reach out to prospective candidates as most of them are working from home and free from meeting and travelling. But the catch is most of them are going online. Due to technological development virtual interviews are becoming much more convenient and companies do get cost advantage while conducting interviews online. As more and more companies are moving to online job interviews are you prepared to nail one?
For freshers online interview can be little challenging as they are not just new to the corporate world but also new to virtual world in terms of profession. The fact is 75% of executive use real video to interview leading candidates. In my previous post I have given tips to ace your interview skills, those are also applicable for online interviews in addition with few more specific tips.
Continue reading “10 Valuable Online Interview Tips To help You Succeed – Campus To Corporate”
This is my Fourth post on the theme Campus to Corporate. Hiring manager decides to call for an interview based on your impressive Resume and after you clear your other rounds like, technical, aptitude and group discussion.Therefore personal Interview is one of the most crucial in the process of recruitment as this is the final round which decides whether you are in or out.
Job interviews are of utmost importance for you as a job aspirants, especially if you are taking your first step in this regards. Hiring manager calls for an interview only if you pass through Group discussion especially if they are going for mass hiring. A good interview can make or break the confidence of a job seeker. In this world of employment it is more important than ever to have good interviewing skills due to increasing competition and the main reason for this is that graduation rates are increasing and students will leave college with more competition. If you fail to create a good impression it could cost you an opportunity.
This shows that having good grades and appropriate working experience is not enough to get your dream job, you need to have strong interviewing skills.
Planning and preparation before the interview
Continue reading “Ace Your Interview Skills – Campus To Corporate”
- Collect as much as information as you can about the organization you will be going for an interview.
- Go through the job description and requirement in detail as you will know what is expected from you.
- Resume and Interview call letter should be carried along when you are called for an interview.
- It is important that you confirm the date and venue before you head for the interview.
- Groom properly and look your professional (Dressing) best.
- Conduct mock interview with your friends and family members.
- Be prepared with the expected questions you expect, read and reread and edit them to make them concise and practice these polished answers out loud, repeatedly.
- Try to be positive and do not worry about outcome.